Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
At Wisconsin Family Dental, we believe that everyone deserves a full set of teeth and a beautiful, functional smile. We offer a range of cutting-edge tooth replacement solutions, including dental implant restorations, complete and partial dentures, fixed bridges, and temporary dental flippers. Are you ready to smile your best once again?
Dental Implant Restorations: An Overview
Replacing missing teeth with dental implant restorations is one of the best decisions you'll ever make for your smile. They not only deliver stunning smiles but also enhance your oral health. Dental implants are the only restorations that act like natural tooth roots, preventing bone loss in the area. With proper care, your replacement teeth can last a lifetime!
Dr. Behling will work closely with your implant specialist to complete the implant process by creating your state-of-the-art tooth replacements. The following are the types of implant restorations we offer right here at our Cottage Grove office:
- Single Tooth Implants: A single tooth implant involves securing a dental crown to a dental implant to replace a single missing tooth. Your restoration will look and feel like natural teeth, delivering an unnoticeable finish.
- Implant-Supported Bridges: An implant-supported bridge offers an excellent solution to restore your smile if you're missing two or more adjacent teeth. Your implant restoration will attach securely to dental implants, providing unmatched comfort, stability, and durability.
- Implant-supported Dentures: Implant-supported dentures are secured to a number of strategically placed dental implants, providing a stable and reliable solution to replace an entire arch of missing teeth. They won't slip or shift, allowing you to enjoy your favorite foods and smile with confidence once again!
Complete Dentures: An Overview
A complete denture is a removable oral appliance that replaces an entire arch of missing teeth. At Wisconsin Family Dental, we offer immediate and conventional dentures:
- Immediate Dentures: We create these dentures ahead of time and place them in your mouth after extracting any remaining teeth. However, changes in the shape of your gums and bone during the healing period will require adjustments and relining to maintain their function. We consider these a temporary solution until your mouth heals and is ready for conventional dentures.
- Conventional Dentures: Your conventional dentures are created from a high-quality, durable material after your gums and tissues heal, providing the best fit, comfort, and function. Your new replacement teeth will look like natural teeth, with beautiful results. With proper care, your tooth replacements will enhance your smile for many years to come.
Removable Partial Dentures
Partial dentures are removable oral prostheses that replace one or more teeth in the upper or lower jaw. They consist of gum-colored resin bases with natural-looking artificial teeth that connect to existing teeth using metal frameworks and clasps or precision attachments. Partials offer an excellent, affordable solution to restore your beautiful, functional smile.
Dental bridges are fixed prosthetic teeth that literally "bridge" gaps left by missing one or more neighboring teeth. They're typically secured to crowns over neighboring teeth. Your replacement teeth, known as pontics, are indistinguishable from your natural teeth, blending seamlessly with your smile.
A dental flipper, also known as an acrylic removable partial denture, is a retainer that rests on the lower jaw or fits along the roof of the mouth and has one or more prosthetic teeth attached. Flippers offer an affordable and highly successful option to stabilize your teeth while waiting for your permanent tooth replacements.
Tooth Replacements Near Me in Cottage Grove, WI
Visit Wisconsin Family Dental to learn more about our tooth replacement options. Dr. Behling will evaluate your smile's unique needs and recommend the type of restoration that's best for you. Our gentle approach to dentistry and Theo, our snuggle-ready dog, will ensure your time with us is comfortable, positive, and free of stress. Don't let tooth loss hold you back.